Last updated: August 1, 2020
Collection of Personal Information
You may choose to give us personal information directly when you interact with our website, including your first and last name, email address, phone number, social media account information, and contact preference. The information we collect depends on interactions with Quadrant and the choices you make, such as:
• Newsletter and Blog subscription;
• Submitting job applications;
• Request customer services;
• Request marketing communication and preferences.
Quadrant also collects information automatically through third-party providers (known as cookies) when you visit our website. The information we collect may include such details as your device identifiers, time and location, browser type and version, IP address, subscription information.
Uses of Personal Information
Quadrant uses the personal information we collect for the purpose of improving our service and interactive experiences. In particular, the purpose of use includes these following:
• Analyzing and managing websites content, improve user experience, product, web designs, and services;
• Administering and processing job applications;
• Delivering and managing relevant blog contents, newsletters, and other communications;
• Solve customer service request upon individual’s request, provide support and communicate with customers;
• Sending important notices to the customer such as changes of terms, conditions, and policies;
• Analyzing and managing marketing research and customer satisfaction;
• Monitoring and protecting business and legal interests.
You have the option to modify your preferences at any time, you can always contact Quadrant using the Contact Us section below.
Cookies, and other Technologies
As mentioned above, Quadrant uses third party products to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
A cookie (known as an HTTP cookie) is a piece of data sent from a website to your browser. It stores in your computer, which consists of information and records the user’s browsing activity.
These technologies collect specific data from your browser, such as your IP address, MAC address, browsing behavior, etc. The purpose of using cookies is to help Quadrant serve you with more precise information better. It allows us to improve user experiences and enhance website designs with personalized features.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Your Privacy Rights
You may change, modify, or remove any personal information we have on file under applicable law. Under some circumstances, we may not be able to process your request. In order to change any information, Quadrant may ask you to provide additional personal identity information. To exercise your privacy protection rights, you may contact us using the Contact Us section below.
You may contact us using the following details.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: ATTN: Global Privacy/Legal Officer, Quadrant International Co. Ltd., 2387 Bering Drive, San Jose, CA 95131
© 2021 Hangzhou Quadrant Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
© 2021 Quadrant. All rights reserved.